2018 Summer program
Weekly Themes + Shotokan Karate/ Lego Time / Balloon Twisting / Weapons / Grading Exam
Time: Monday – Friday, 1:30-3:30pm everyday
Week 1 – Animal Kingdom: July 9-13
Week 2 – Around the world: July 16-20
Week 3 – Superheros: July 23-27
Age: 6-13 years old
Max Capacity: 12
What to bring everyday?
- Each student bring their own bottle of water
- 1nutrition snack (please bring nut free food as they may share to other buddies
- Karate uniform if they have one or training clothes.
- The Summer class lessons will focus on Karate basics, Kata(forms) and Kumite(sparring).
- Weekly theme. Animal Kingdom week-Introduce 5 styles of animal defense movement / Around the world – 5 different countries Martial Art techniques / Superheros – discover the special power/ strength within.
- Lego session / balloon twisting time.
- Grading Exam will be conducted at the last session of the Second and Third week. Only students who enroll 2 or 3 weeks Summer class will be eligible for the Grading Exam.
Fees (Taxes included)
1 Week: $90
2 Week: $180 (Includes: Grading Exam)
3 Week: $ 270(Includes: Free Uniform + Grading Exam)
Payment by Cash or Cheque payable to “Bright Martial Arts & Fitness”
Email registration (participant’s name/age/contact phone number/which week): email@example.com
(desktop browser/ latest iOS or android recommended)