|5:00-6:00pm||Karate Kids||Karate Kids||Karate Kids
(incl. sparring + self defense
padded weapons practice)
You can set your own private groups, dates and times for training, we can cater our private lessons to suit the requests of a group.
1) Annual fees * – Due each September
- $55 – All members (under 16)
- $75 – All members (16 and over)
- $90 – Black Belts
These annual fees cover the following :
- Karate BC Membership General Liability Insurance $5,000,000
- Membership into Bright Martial Arts & Fitness and Shotokan Karate International Federation(necessary in order to be graded)
- Participation in both SKIF and Karate BC events
2) Regular Fees
All Fees due upon commencement of lessons and include GST. Schedule and Fee may be changed without prior notice. * Annual fees are subject to change without notice.
3) Special Offer
- Each additional family member gets 5% off their Karate class fee. (the lower payment is the discount item)
- For Karate Kids class(5-6pm) only – Parents get 50% OFF if train together
4 ) Registration
- Enroll on first week Monday/Wednesday/Friday of the month
- We accept cash, cheque or Interac e-Transfer.
- Feel free to come and watch a class before making a decision to join, PLEASE contact us to make arrangement ahead of time.
- Karate Uniform is mandatory
Cardio Kicking Fit :
- Teens to Adult (12+ years old)
Prices listed include GST
You can set your own private groups, dates and times for training, we can cater our private lessons to suit the requests of a group. Please contact us for details